Depending on the version of Mac OS X you have, choose the appropriate download file - either 1.1.7 for OS X 10.5-10.6, or 4.x.x for newer Mac OS X versions (please note that if you have 10.7-10.9 you should use version 2 of our app).
1. Download HMA! Pro VPN version 4 client
The first step is to download new HMA! Pro VPN client for Mac OS X!
When your download is complete, find the HMA! Pro VPN download file, start it and begin with the installation process - just follow the instructions on the screen.
2. Install HMA! Pro VPN version 4 client
3. Start the application
If you have successfully installed the HMA! Pro VPN Client, you can start using the application. Find the file among your "Applications":
4. Login to the application
Please check out the image below to see how to connect using our new client.
* Important Settings *
When starting the HMA! client, you will see the "Dashboard".
Now, follow the instructions below:
4.1. Log in or Enter License Key
You can either use your registered email address/username and password or your license key:
4.2. Select a Connection Mode
Just tell us what you want to do - the app can take care of the rest! Choose one of the following: Instant Mode, Location Mode or Freedom Mode.
- Secure your connection in a single click
- Great for online banking and encrypting your connection to public WiFi
- Connect through any location worldwide! Choose between countries, cities and your favorite locations. We have now introduced a new feature: Quick Access! It allows you to see all locations, choose between servers that are optimized for streaming, peer to peer or see your favorite servers! *NOTE* To save your favorite servers, click on the heart <3 on the right hand side!
- Browse websites like a local
- Connect through a free speech country to bypass online censorship wherever you are
4.3. Kill Switch Option
To use HMA! Pro VPN Kill Switch feature simply open the HMA! Pro VPN application preferences
Navigate to the “Kill switch” tab and tick the “Activate Internet Kill Switch” option
Close the “Preferences” window and connect by moving the slider.
5. Confirmation of connection
You will receive a notification once you have been connected, and you can now surf online anonymously!
Congratulations! Your internet traffic is now securely encrypted and your online identity is anonymous!